To view and configure the email addresses, do the following:
- Open user properties and select the Office 365 tab.
- Click Proxy Addresses.
- To add a new email address, click the empty line at the bottom of the list and type in the new email address.
- To remove an email address, select the email address and hit the Delete button on your keyboard.
- To generate new email addresses based on the user’s alias and the Office 365 verified domains, click Create from domains.
- Click OK to accept the changes.
- Select Synchronize AD with Office 365.
- Click OK to apply the settings.